Join our growing team.
Arlington Strategy helps our clients stand out from the crowd.
Our mission is to build thriving brands working to change the world. We provide a comprehensive suite of branding, marketing, and advertising services for small business, nonprofit, and public agency clients at every stage of growth.
Our goal is to be a diverse organization that is representative of the clients and communities which we serve. Arlington Strategy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, or disability.
Director of Marketing Services (Full Time)
Arlington Strategy provides comprehensive marketing, branding, and advertising services to nonprofit and business clients at every stage of growth. We are seeking an experienced marketing professional to support agency growth, client strategy, and engagement success. The candidate will be a critical leader internally and externally, facilitating creative and brand direction, and project management. This role is appropriate for an individual with a growth mindset, a passion for helping, and comfort in fast-paced, client-facing situations.
Our growing team seeks candidates who share our values:
Collaboration | Community | Integrity | Action | Respect
Our hybrid work model supports individuals while encouraging collaboration and team building. This is not a remote position. You must be able to attend in-person meetings in and around our office location in Arlington, VA.
- Marketing strategy: brand audits, campaign planning, advertising strategy
- Writing: brand messaging, strategy deliverables, proposals
- Project management: oversee project budgets, goals, timelines, and reporting
- People management: collaborate with staff and consultants to achieve key client and agency objectives; client relationship management
- Vision: create opportunities for agency growth; support business development activities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 8+ years of marketing experience (3+ in client services/agency setting)
- Experience leading teams and/or client engagements
- Strong digital marketing | digital strategy skills
- Project management savvy
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Positive, pleasant demeanor, strong collaborator
- Organized, with strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Tech savvy – comfortable being able to figure it out/learn new platforms when necessary
Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Competitive 401k Match, and a socially conscious team culture.
No recruiters or phone calls, please.