Join our growing team.
We believe Black Lives Matter. Our goal is to be a diverse organization that is representative of the clients and communities which we serve. Arlington Strategy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, or disability.
Marketing Manager – Part Time/Full Time
Arlington Strategy seeks a smart, motivated, and savvy marketing professional to join our growing team. The Account Manager will work with a diverse portfolio of clients, supporting content strategy copywriting, PR, digital advertising, social media, video marketing and events.
- Copywriting: Press releases, blogs, social content, newsletters
- PR: List development and pitching
- Digital Advertising: Campaign creation and management
- Social Media: Editorial calendars, campaign development, management
- Video Marketing: Host recorded and live videos, basic editing
- Events: Scripts, run-of-show, promotion, live-Tweeting
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
- 5+ years of prior relevant work experience
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently with good time/task management skills to meet deadlines
- Positive collaborative demeanor, ability to participate with larger teams and clients
- Tech savvy – ability to “figure it out” when faced with new tools or platforms
For now (during COVID): Your home or our office.
Typically: Our sunny, cheerful office is located in Arlington, VA along the Lee Highway corridor.
No recruiters or phone calls please. Apply on Indeed.