Join our growing team.
Arlington Strategy helps our clients stand out from the crowd.
Our mission is to build thriving brands working to change the world. We provide a comprehensive suite of branding, marketing, and advertising services for small business, nonprofit, and public agency clients at every stage of growth.
Our goal is to be a diverse organization that is representative of the clients and communities which we serve. Arlington Strategy is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, or disability.
Social Media Coordinator (Full-Time)
Our Social Media Coordinator will bring a passion for creativity, strategy, and communications and our team will provide a collaborative environment where you can launch your marketing career.
- Content research
- Create social media graphics and short-form video content
- Managing campaigns via social media, newsletters, print, and other channels
- Administrative support
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong writing skills
- Experience creating social media graphics with Canva and/or Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Tech savvy – enjoys being able to “figure it out” when faced with new digital tools
- Social media savvy
- Positive attitude
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
Our hybrid work model supports individuals while encouraging collaboration and team building. This is not a remote position. You must be able to attend in-person meetings in and near our office in Arlington, VA approx. 3x/week.
Pay: $45,000 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
To apply, please submit your application on Indeed.