Join our growing team.
Arlington Strategy helps our clients stand out from the crowd.
Our mission is to build thriving brands working to change the world. We provide a comprehensive suite of branding, marketing, and advertising services for small business, nonprofit, and public agency clients at every stage of growth.
Our goal is to be a diverse organization that is representative of the clients and communities which we serve. Arlington Strategy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, or disability.
Marketing Coordinator (Full Time)
Arlington Strategy seeks a smart, motivated, and savvy individual to join our growing team in Arlington, VA. The Marketing Coordinator will work with a diverse portfolio of clients, providing content, email marketing, social graphics, and paid advertising, while supporting our client management team.
- Create social media content, graphics, and short-form video content
- Monitor marketing campaigns via social media, newsletters, print, and other channels
- Copywriting and editing social, blogs, newsletters, and reports
- Support account managers in daily ads management across social channels
- Metrics reporting and summary analysis
- Project, office, and administrative support
- B.A. or B.S. Degree or the equivalent training/experience
- 1+ years of prior relevant work experience
- Skilled in using Canva and/or Adobe Creative Cloud to create social graphics
- Skilled in video editing preferred
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Passion to learn and deploy marketing tactics across platforms
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with good time/task management skills to meet deadlines
- Positive collaborative demeanor, ability to participate with larger teams and clients
- Tech-savvy – ability to “figure it out” when faced with new tools or platforms
We are an Arlington-based agency offering flexible/hybrid work arrangements. Your ability to support in-person, client-site work is essential, so you must reside within daily commuting distance to Arlington, VA.
Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Competitive 401k Match, and a socially conscious team culture.
$44,000 – $48,000 a year
We value collaboration, community, action, integrity, and respect. If you do too, please apply on Indeed.
No recruiters or phone calls, please.