Join our growing team.
We believe Black Lives Matter. Our goal is to be a diverse organization that is representative of the clients and communities which we serve. Arlington Strategy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, or disability.
Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
Our Ideal Candidate
You are savvy, nimble, creative and love to implement strategy across digital platforms. Your writing skills are top notch and you can create social graphics with style. You appreciate the entrepreneurial journey, are passionate about nonprofit missions and are comfortable on a team of vocal social-change advocates. The Social Media Manager will work with a diverse portfolio of clients, supporting content strategy and development, social graphics and social advertising strategy and management.
- Create, deploy and manage organic and paid social media campaigns
- Write compelling and creative social copy
- Metrics reporting and analysis
- Monitor accounts and provide strategic recommendations
- Develop editorial calendars
- Be a strategic thinker when it comes to increasing reach and engagement
- Stay up to date on emerging social media trends
- Apply knowledge of how each channel is unique
- Other client support as needed
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
- 4+ years of prior relevant work experience
- Demonstrated social media skills across a variety of platforms
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with good time/task management skills to meet deadlines
- Positive collaborative demeanor, ability to participate with larger teams and clients
- Tech savvy – ability to “figure it out” when faced with new tools or platforms
- Graphic design savvy a plus
For now (during COVID): Your home.
Typically: Our sunny, cheerful office is located in Arlington, VA along the Lee Highway corridor.
PTO, Health Insurance, 401k, Flex Schedule
We value collaboration, service, creativity, excellence and integrity. If you do too, please apply on Indeed with your cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
No recruiters or phone calls, please.