Join our growing team.
We believe Black Lives Matter. Our goal is to be a diverse organization that is representative of the clients and communities which we serve. Arlington Strategy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, or disability.
Marketing & Advertising Specialist
Arlington Strategy seeks a smart, motivated, and savvy marketing professional to join our growing team. The Marketing & Advertising Specialist will work with a diverse portfolio of clients, supporting content strategy and development, social graphics and paid advertising strategy and management.
- Create, deploy and manage marketing campaigns via social media, newsletters, print publications, and other channels
- Write compelling and creative copy for social , blogs, newsletters, and reports
- Manage ads accounts in multiple social channels
- Metrics reporting and analysis
- Monitor client accounts and provide strategic recommendations
- Think strategically and creatively
- Project management and administrative support
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
- 3+ years of prior relevant work experience
- Demonstrated marketing skills across a variety of platforms
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with good time/task management skills to meet deadlines
- Positive collaborative demeanor, ability to participate with larger teams and clients
- Tech savvy – ability to “figure it out” when faced with new tools or platforms
For now (during COVID): Your home.
Typically: Our sunny, cheerful office is located in Arlington, VA along the Lee Highway corridor.
Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Competitive 401k Match
No recruiters or phone calls please. Apply on Indeed.