Digital Marketing Manager (Part-Time)
Arlington Strategy seeks an experienced digital marketing professional to join our growing team. If you are collaborative, creative, analytical, and love staying up-to-date on the fast-changing landscape of social and search marketing, we want to hear from you. This can be a remote (with weekly video conference meetings) or in-office position. Potential for growing the position beyond part-time, but not required.
- Work in a collaborative manner with other marketing and creative teams to execute digital marketing campaigns for assigned clients and platforms.
- Develop and implement complex conversion-focused campaigns across paid social and paid search from the ground up and execute the day-to-day management to fulfill client key performance indicators.
- Manage social, digital and email campaign integration for multiple clients simultaneously ensuring that all digital marketing campaigns are consistent and seamless across platforms.
- Manage client campaign-level budgets and make recommendations on allocation across assigned client’s and platforms; consult with Client Leads as needed to ensure all budget decisions are strategically sound.
- Analyze all campaign results through both the platform front ends (Google Ads), along with analytics and conversions data on individual sites.
- Optimize campaigns through regular campaign reviews to expand and test new audiences via keyword, behavioral, interest-based, lookalike targeting and more.
- Concept, execute and measure A/B tests to improve channel efficiency.
- Conduct ongoing analysis and actively manage creative and bids to campaign goals.
- Identify and unlock new channels and remain fluent in emerging placement opportunities.
- Communicate managed channel’s performance and opportunities with monthly analysis and key performance metrics and ROI reports to clients.
- Remain up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
- Maintain a working knowledge of principles of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) including, onsite and offsite best practices, web trends, Google’s suite of products and new tools as discovered. Learn new tools as needed.
- Collaborate within the marketing team and be able to contribute to the overall knowledge of the team.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field or equivalent experience
- 2-4+ years of digital marketing experience across channels
- Experience managing CPC, CPA, CPM through Google and other SEM and PPC channels including social platforms
- Experience with web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking with an appreciation of creative and strategic marketing
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding conversion goals
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Understanding of channel dynamics across SEO, SEM, Display, SEM, Content, and Email
- Ability to work collaboratively, adhere to timelines and manage workload across multiple clients.
- A desire to work with a small marketing agency serving clients of all sizes.
- Personable and nimble with a desire and ability to contribute to the continued growth of our agency.
Arlington Strategy helps our clients stand out from the crowd with a comprehensive suite of advisory, marketing, and communications services. We are brand experts and work with small business, nonprofit and public agency clients at every stage of growth. We are a small energetic team that values: collaboration, service, creativity, excellence, and integrity.
No recruiters or phone calls, please.