Our small energetic team seeks candidates who share our values:
Collaboration | Service | Creativity | Excellence | Integrity
Marketing Assistant (Part Time/Full Time)
Arlington Strategy seeks a smart, motivated and creative person to join our team. The Marketing Assistant will work on a range of projects, including proposal development, content creation and campaign implementation. Work hours will fluctuate, starting with ~20 per week in office with opportunity for growth. Flexible schedules and opportunity for remote work available.
- Digital marketing campaign management (Google Ads, Social Ads)
- Social media management
- Content development
- Advertising research and ad placement
- Assist with proposal development
- Assist with email marketing
- Update websites (WordPress)
- Other client support as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-4 years of marketing experience
- Tech savvy – willing to figure it out/learn new platforms including Google Ads, WordPress, GoogleDocs, MS Office, and email marketing platforms
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong social media skills across a variety of platforms
- Savvy research skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Positive attitude
- Organized, with strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
Arlington Strategy is an equal opportunity employer.
Arlington Strategy helps our clients stand out from the crowd.
We are a leader in brand building – using creative, effective marketing campaigns and our business strategy approach. Arlington Strategy provides a comprehensive suite of advisory, marketing and communications consulting services for small business and nonprofit clients at every stage of growth. We have an unwavering commitment to every client’s mission and goals.