Marketing Assistant (Part Time)
Arlington Strategy seeks a smart, motivated and creative person to join our team. The Marketing Assistant will work on a range of projects, including proposal development, content creation and campaign implementation. Work hours will fluctuate, starting with ~10 per week in office with opportunity for growth.
- Assist with proposal development
- Assist with email marketing
- Assist with social media management
- Update websites (WordPress)
- Client support as needed
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
- 1-4 years of marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Savvy research skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Positive, pleasant demeanor
- Organized, with strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Tech savvy – willing to figure it out/learn new platforms including WordPress, GoogleDocs, MS Office, and email marketing platforms
- Strong social media skills across a variety of platforms
- Graphic design skills are a plus
Arlington Strategy is an equal opportunity employer.
Arlington Strategy helps our clients stand out from the crowd.
We are a leader in brand building – using creative, effective marketing campaigns and our business strategy approach. Arlington Strategy provides a comprehensive suite of advisory, marketing and communications consulting services for small business and nonprofit clients at every stage of growth. We have an unwavering commitment to every client’s mission and goals.
We are a small energetic team who values collaboration, service, creativity, excellence and integrity.