Senior Marketing Consultant (Part-Time)
Arlington Strategy seeks a smart, motivated, and experienced marketing professional to join our growing team. The Senior Marketing Consultant will work with a diverse portfolio of clients and participate in proposal development and agency marketing strategy. The position will begin as a 20 hour/week position with the opportunity for growth.
- Strategic services: marketing strategy, marketing planning, training, advisory support
- Project management: manage to budget, manage to goals, reporting
- Leadership: collaborate with staff and consultants to achieve key client objectives; client relationship management
- Vision: create opportunities for agency growth; support business development activities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Strong social media and digital marketing strategy skills
- 3+ years of client services, agency experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Positive, pleasant demeanor, strong collaborator
- Organized, with strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Tech-savvy – willing to figure it out/learn new platforms including WordPress, GoogleDocs, MS Office, and email marketing platforms
Our sunny, cheerful office is conveniently located in Arlington, VA along the Lee Highway corridor. We offer a flexible schedule/work from home opportunities.
Competitive 401k Match
Arlington Strategy helps our clients stand out from the crowd.
We provide a comprehensive suite of advisory, marketing, and communications consulting services for small business, nonprofit and public agency clients at every stage of growth. We focus on every client’s unique value proposition and have an unwavering commitment to their mission and goals.
We value collaboration, service, creativity, excellence, and integrity. If you do too, please email with your cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Interviews will begin in early January until the position is filled.
No recruiters or phone calls, please.
Arlington Strategy is an equal opportunity employer.